
Its so exciting that Christmas is coming in 32 days(with the date of this post... look to the side for the official countdown), but we still have Thanksgiving in 3 days! I don't know about you but I'm putting the Christmas lights up in my room the day after Thanksgiving through Dec. 1rst! Happy Holidays(Thanksgiving)... notice the new name on the comments, instead of comments, and "buzz", tell me if you like the changes or not!
3 comments:
I LOVE Thanksgiving AND Christmas! Happy times with my family!
I am like your Mom, I love Thanksgiving and Christmas because it brings the family together but I also love my birthday because my family makes it so special and fun for me!
Also, I think your blog is fabulous, Chase! Loved the new heading with the colorful pictures!
Love reading your blog, thanks Chase! Can't wait to see you at Christmastime Punky! Remember to pray and learn more about the true meaning of Christmas! I definitely will be doing that this month as well! I love you!
Post a Comment