6.16.2009

Teachers, teachers, and more teachers

Now I love school, but homework, not so much!! And I'm like always called the teachers pet because I always do stuff they like and I always do stuff for them and help them, and because of it I'm called the "Teachers Pet" but I don't care, in fact I actually like it because then the teachers like me!! THAT IS ALWAYS GOOD!! But it also helps to have good teachers! I've always been blessed with great teachers... except for 2nd grade, I had possibly the worst teacher EVER!! First of all she taught us words, but she didn't always spell them right, and she taught us how to pronounce words, but once again she didn't always pronounce those correctly either!! I know what you're saying,"that's not TOO BAD!" but it gets worse. She ALWAYS yelled at us! And always got mad at us. She loved me and I was her pet just like every other teacher but she yelled and constantly got mad me just like EVERYBODY ELSE IN THE CLASS! SHE RETIRED 2 YEARS LATER!! Thank goodness

3 comments:

Charles said...

I liked your story, Chase and especially the ending where you said she retired. Maybe she figured out that loving children was too hard for her to do. All teachers should be like your sister, Danielle, who is becoming a teacher!

mom said...

Chase...such a great blog thingie...you are the cutest kid ever! I enjoyed reading it! I love you!!!!!!

danielle said...

whoa! glad you made it out alive :)